Some people think a Virtual Assistant is just an assistant that works from their own home office. They’re SO much more!
I would recommend that you consider hiring a virtual assistant if any of the following apply to you:
- You want to get out from under the administrative pile.
- You want to focus more of your time on what you do best, your business.
- You want to be more productive.
- You want more personal time in your life.
There are so many things a Virtual Assistant can do for you and your business. Besides the normal administrative tasks, a “VA” can handle many other tasks. A Virtual Assistant takes the stress away from you and handles all the projects you need completed.
Here’s an idea of some of the tasks you can assign to a Virtual Assistant:
- Social Media Networking: You can have your “VA” handle all of your postings/status updates on ALL of your social media sites you’re a member of.
- Newsletters/Promotions: If you are doing promotions or send out newsletters your “VA” can handle this for you and make sure these things are sent out on time, as well as keep tract of your followers/subscribers.
- Website Creation/Upgrades: If you need a Techie “VA”, your “VA” can also update your website(s), landing page(s) and/or blogging sites.
- Article Marketing: With your direction, your “VA” can manage all of your Article Marketing needs.
- Speaking Engagements and more: Your “VA” can make sure all the necessary specifics are managed and dealt with for any speaking engagement or any trip you’re taking.
When you hire a “VA” you can begin with a lower retainer of weekly/monthly assisting hours and then increase as needed. This is the greatest part of hiring a “VA”.
You don’t have to hand everything over at once. You may be worried about another person taking over and doing things their way.
The good news is, Your “VA” does it your way! They may have suggestions on how to change things to increase productivity or make things easier but it’s their role to discuss things with you before beginning a project or assignment.